KUNSTHALLE PRAHA HLEDÁ DO SVÉHO TÝMU KOLEGU/KOLEGYNI NA POZICI CURATORIAL ASSISTANT
19. říjen 2018
Výběrové řízení na pozici Curatorial Assistant bylo již uzavřeno.
Děkujeme za pochopení.
The Curatorial Assistant provides general curatorial and administrative support to the curatorial team. The Curatorial team is responsible for developing and realizing Kunsthalle Praha’s exhibitions and public programs.
Job description and major job responsibilities:
Job title: Curatorial Assistant
Direct supervisor: Head of Exhibitions
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Providing administrative support to the curatorial team in the development of exhibitions and public programs
- Assisting in preparing presentations, visual materials, reports, group mailings, visual editing and formatting
- Translations (mostly from English to Czech)
- Researching the provenance of artworks to be included in exhibitions and preparing art loan requests
- Compiling information for exhibition labels, text panels and publications
- Assisting in preparing content for PR, website and social media
- Updating and managing contacts in the KP databases
- Arranging accommodation and travel logistics
- Direct supervisor: Head of Exhibitions
- Education in Arts Management, Art History or related (preferred, but not required)
- Relevant experience (preferred, but not required)
- Native Czech and fluent English
- French and/or German are an advantage
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- Flexible and addaptabe aproach to work
The canditates who are interested in this position please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to your email.
Kunsthalle Praha is a newly emerging space for art and culture in Prague´s historical centre. It will offer visitors a wide range of exhibitions and educational projects, cultural events and social activities. Kunsthalle Praha´s mission is to contribute to a deeper understanding of Czech and international art of the 20th and 21st centuries and to communicate this with a dynamic, contemporary programme to the broadest possible public.